I cannot stress enough…
Having the best dirt bike boots you can get on the market is something worth investing your hard-earned money on.
The Alpinestars Tech 10, Gaerne SG12, and the SIDI Crossfire S3 boots offer some of the best protection on the dirt bike boot market today!
Today, we will talk and review the Alpinestars Tech 10 Dirt Bike Boots. Enjoy!
Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots
Gaerne SG-12 Boots
SIDI Crossfire 3 SRS Boots
The Alpinestars Tech 10 boots are the latest of Alpinestars dirt bike boots. As the name suggests, they are arguably the best dirt bike boots in the market currently based on technology. Over the decades, Alpinestars has learned many lessons. The Tech 10 boots are the latest of what over three decades of dirt bike design experience can do.
The Tech 10 Alpinestars utilize tech to create a dirt bike boot that is unmatched in safety but still offers superior control (unmatched foot and ankle flexibility). This boot is designed to take a serious pounding while keeping the ankle and foot safe. The tech also allows a lightweight dirt bike boot design that doesn’t compromise on anything.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Boot Highlights
As mentioned, the Alpinestars Tech 10 dirt bike boots are a product of decades of dirt bike boot design. The Tech 10 boots take over from the Tech 8 boots in design. They are more streamlined and lighter. What’s more, they offer a tighter fit but are surprisingly more comfortable, stable and offer more foot flexibility than their predecessor. The grip is also better than the Tech 8. Most importantly, they offer safer ankle and feet protection.
What colors do the Alpinestars Tech 10 boots come in?
Luckily for you, Alpinestars has given you a bunch of different options when it comes to colors, in fact just about every year Alpinestars will release a “special” edition color that typically is associated with a pro rider. Below are the pictures of all the different colors you can get for the Tech 10 boot.
Dark Grey/Dark Blue/Red Flou
Fluorescent Orange/Cool Grey
Alpinestars Tech 10 Main Specifications/Features
The are many Alpinestars Tech 10 dirt bike boot features that stand out. The main ones include;
- Material: The boots are made of lightweight microfiber on the upper part coupled with an impact & abrasion-resistant TPU shell.
- Performance features: The Tech 10 boots have a double pivot system that improves precision control and flexibility.
- Grip and heat resistance features: The boots have rubber compound panels and co-injected TPU for unmatched grip, heat resistance, and durability. The sole also features proprietary grip sculpturing (micro grip & side hooking grip) for superior grip.
- Durability features: The boots have a new buckle closing system made of fiberglass and nylon for unmatched durability and other benefits like increased strength. An integrated shank also offers support and much-needed structural integrity to make the Tech 10 boots last for years.
- Safety security: Ankle protection has been enhanced by a redesigned biomechanical brace system. The boot will dampen torsional forces while offering freedom of movement. Other aspects like shock-absorbing padding on the ankles and heels and a dual compound footbed make the Tech 10 boots more secure. The boots also have toe and heel protection. The CE certification is also a testament that Alpinestars meets the most stringent safety standards with the Tech 10.
- Comfort features: The boots have a soft microfiber gaiter that keeps dirt and water away, ensuring unmatched rider comfort. The Tech 10 also has poly fabric lining coupled with 3D open cell foaming (with anti-sliding suede) on the heel for unmatched feet comfort.
Summary: Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots
The Alpinestars Tech 10 boots can easily qualify as the dirt bike boots that provide the best protection. Features like the frontal flex frame absorb shock and prevent excessive ankle bending. The feature also distributes impact to the boot frame. The DHCP (dynamic heel compression protection) – a patented feature, allows extreme energy absorption.
The result is a boot that will take serious dirt bike pounding while keeping the ankle and other parts of the foot safe. When coupled with other superior dirt bike design features that enhance comfort, the Tech 10 is clearly on its own level today. After considering all the advanced features, this dirt bike boot is a strong buy, even with a slightly higher price. This is unless you want the Tech 10 supervened version that offers better heat dissipation – 34% better than the standard non-vented Alpinestars offering.
I hope you liked this Alpinestars Tech 10 Dirt Bike Boots Review.
PS – If you want to see all the different gear that I recommend click on the link below!
See you out on the trails!!